Sunday, March 13, 2011

Up for the Crown: Carey Hart

In the action sports world he is known as one of the founding fathers of free style motocross and to most of America he is known as Pink's husband; but he is so much more than that-he is the owner of Hart and Huntington, a successful tattoo company and apparel line.  The Hart and Huntington apparel line consists of men's tees, hoodies, shorts, and a few flannels, along with some women's tops. All the pieces are inspired by the tattoo artists in the Hart and Huntington tattoo parlors.  The cool thing about this line is that Hart has added in some cool accessories too! He has belts, wallets, socks, and the ever so popular with boys these days, flat billed hats. Now, I have to say I am not the biggest fan of these flat billed hats the boys are loving so much, but the Hart and Huntington ones are pretty decent as far as they go. They just have the H&H logo on them and come in basic colors like black, white, and gray.  The clothes are what  i would expect from the typical motocross guy, but I think the accessories were a nice little add on to it.  I would expect something a little more on the women's clothing side of things though having Pink has a wife and all.  The Hart and Huntington apparel is available at all of the tattoo shops, online, as well as some other retail outlets.  I'm a sucker for a good plaid shirt on a guy, so naturally the plaid button ups are by far my favorite pieces in the collection. 

It's a pretty decent line for those "bro" guys out there and there is that cool little extra bit of the accessories, but I definitely expected a little more on the women's side of things having a wife like Pink, so I give Mr. Hart 4 out of 5 crowns this week.

xoxox
emma rose












The cute plaid shirts I'm just such the sucker for :)
Women's Tank, it could use some help from Pink, dont ya think?
Hart and Huntington Wallet
Oh those flat billed hats, why are they so popular?!

1 comment:

  1. I am no slave or follower of fashion, so my opinion is less than valuable by all accounts.

    However, since I have been asked to participate in this by the dear Mr. H., I will make a feeble attempt to assist these ambitious students.

    As I peruse the list of "fashionistas" I was surprised to not find Charlie Sheen as a candidate for critique. Although I cannot imagine anyone seriously having even the slightest desire to hone the "aura" of the illustrious Mr. Sheen, he has indeed created a style of clothing that appeals to a wide demographic. Although what was once considered "bowling attire" is not my particular idea of stylish, there is no denying that his line of menswear has influenced a wide range of clothing lines over the past several years--particularly in the American Southwest.

    Based on that, I would be inclind to give Mr. Sheen Jr. (or is it his fashion advisors that deserve the credit) a crown, or two, or three.

    ReplyDelete