Sunday, April 3, 2011

Up for the Crown: Rob Dyrdek and Travis Barker

Two of our favorite BFFs, skateboarder/MTV star Rob Dyrdek and Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker, teamed up way back when in 2005 as co-owners of the street/skate brand Rogue Status and then in 2009 they added a second clothing line to their success called DTA (Don't Trust Anyone).  Between these two lines, the duo have covered it all, hoodies, jackets, tees, tanks, socks, wallets, guys, girls, you name it!  Oh and who could forget, of course they have my FAVORITE (please note the sarcasm), the ever so popular flat billed hat!  Now I can't hate too much, they have done a pretty damn good job with both lines and some of the profits from Rogue Status go to American soldiers overseas so that they can send letters home to family and friends, which is totally cool if you ask me.  I think for a street brand it's pretty awesome that they tried their hand at adding in some girl's clothes.  I would totally wear their Rouge slouchy tee, and I am not one to wear branded clothes!  I wish all the best to Dyrdek and Barker, they keep their involvement with Rouge Status on the DL for the celebs that they are. They are doing some good with their clothing line, so congrats on that, it has lasted this long and I'm sure we will see their success continue. With that, I give them 4 out of 5 stars.  Here are some of the latest from the Spring 2011 lines:

xoxox
emma rose
 Totally cute girl's tank!

 Now, i would totally wear this top. Cute, right?

 A classic string bikini.


 Pretty cute button up for those guys out there.

 Girls dress, I kinda like it!!

 Ok, they even have bandanas! haha way to go Dyrdek and Barker.

Ok, not my favorite, but if the boys are gonna wear it, this one's not that bad.


 How can you not like this one?!

No comments:

Post a Comment