Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Up for the Crown: Queen Latifah

She's not only fierce in the music and film industry... but the fashion industry too! Queen Latifah is launching a fashion line, The Queen Collection, which features women's handbags, accessories, and clothing that range from sizes 2 to 24. Her goal is to create pieces for women of all sizes. For this project she has linked up with the Home Shopping Network (HSN). The prices go from $29.99 for a scarf to $249 for a suede hobo bag. The official launch on HSN is said to be August 27th, 2011. Woo-hoo! It'll be here faster than you think. Keep an eye out, it looks promising. I therefore give The Queen Collection 3 out of 5 crowns.


♥ Cheryl


"I felt like larger girls were not respected, even though we are huge consumers. I felt the marketplace didn’t respect us in the way it should. I was not going to step out with a clothing line that didn’t respect a fuller-figured woman or a curvaceous woman, and really all women."-Queen Latifah





Pleated and Draped Dress with Cowl Back. $109.90. Available in Black, Gold, Python, Crimson and Midnight.


 Suede Studded Satchel. $249.90. Available in Midnight, Olive, Black, Light Slate Grey, Crimson, and Purple.

I love this purse!

“I think the bag line is going to be really good. It’s versatile so it’s not going to look like the same bag from one collection to the next. There’s something for everyone. I definitely want to be able to rock my bag. I figured, if I can rock it, why shouldn’t other people be able to?”-Queen Latifah


No comments:

Post a Comment